The Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar (SBBWU) Admissions 2024 are now open for all eligible candidates. The university offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in a wide range of disciplines. To apply for admission, candidates must first register online through the university’s website. The application fee is Rs. 1,000 for Pakistani nationals and Rs. 2,000 for foreign nationals.
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women’s University (SBBWU) Peshawar is a public university for women in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It was established in 1998 and is named after the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto.
SBBWU Admission 2024
The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in various disciplines, including science, engineering, humanities, and social sciences. Admission to the university is based on merit, and the application process is open to all eligible candidates.
SBBWU Admission 2024 Last Date
The last date to apply for admission is September 30, 2024. The admission test will be held on October 15, 2024.
SBBWU Admission 2024 Apply Online Last Date Fee Structure
SBBWU Admission 2024 Fee Structure
The last date to apply for admission to SBBWU Peshawar for the academic year 2024 is September 30, 2022. The application form can be downloaded from the university website. The application fee is Rs. 500 for Pakistani nationals and Rs. 1000 for foreign nationals.
The fee structure for the different programs offered by the university is as follows:
- Undergraduate programs: Rs. 15,000 per year
- Postgraduate programs: Rs. 20,000 per year
- Doctoral programs: Rs. 25,000 per year
The university also offers several scholarships and financial aid packages to eligible students. For more information, please visit the university’s website.
How to Apply for Admission to SBBWU Peshawar
Here are the steps on how to apply for admission to Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women’s University Peshawar:
- Go to the university’s website and click the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee.
- Upload your scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit your application.
The required documents for admission are:
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- A copy of your CNIC or passport
- Two passport-size photographs
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or employer
The selection criteria for admission are:
- Your academic performance
- Your performance in the admission test
- Your extracurricular activities
The university will announce the admission results on its website. You must submit the original documents and pay the tuition fee if selected.