The Punjab Medical Faculty PMF will conduct examinations for various medical courses in 2023. The roll number slips for these examinations will be released online on the PMF website. The Punjab Medical Faculty PMF is a government-run institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in Punjab, Pakistan. The PMF conducts annual examinations for admissions to its undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
How to Download Roll Number Slip
To download your roll number slip, you will need to visit the PMF website and follow these steps:
- Go to the “Examinations” section of the website.
- Click on the link for the examination for which you have applied.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your roll number slip will be displayed on the screen. You can also download it in PDF format.
The following are the important dates for the PMF examinations 2023:
- Last date for online registration: 15 March 2023
- Last date for payment of fee: 30 March 2023
- Release of roll number slips: 15 April 2023
- Examinations commence: 1 May 2023
Punjab Medical Faculty Test Date 2023
The Punjab Medical Faculty exams will be held in April 2023. The exact dates of the exams will be announced later. The PMF exams are held in two shifts: morning and afternoon. The morning shift exams will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and the afternoon shift exams will be held from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The exact dates and times of the PMF exams will be announced later. However, you can expect the exams to be held on the following dates:
What to Do If You Lost Your Roll Number Slip
To get your roll number slip for the PMF exams, visit the PMF website and log in to your account. Once you are logged in, you can download your roll number slip. You can apply for a duplicate copy if you have lost your roll number slip. To do this, you will need to visit the PMF office and submit the following documents:
- A written application
- A copy of your registration card
- A passport-size photograph
The duplicate roll number slip will be issued to you on the same day.
Punjab Medical Faculty Test Date 2023
The PMF examinations 2023 will be held on the following dates:
- 1 May 2023: Biology
- 2 May 2023: Physics
- 3 May 2023: Chemistry
- 4 May 2023: Mathematics
The examinations will be held in two shifts: morning and afternoon. The exact time and venue of the examination will be mentioned on your roll number slip.
Late Registration Fee
The late registration fee for the PMF examinations 2023 is Rs. 500. The late registration will be accepted up to 30 April 2023.
Punjab Medical Faculty Roll Number Slip 2023 Test Date Syllabus
PMF Roll Number Slip 2023 Supplementary
If you fail in any of the PMF examinations, you will be eligible to appear in the supplementary examination. The application form for the supplementary examination will be available on the PMF website. The Punjab Medical Faculty is a self-financed, autonomous body established by the Government of Punjab in 1974. The PMF is responsible for planning, developing, and managing undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in Punjab.
How to Apply for Supplementary Examination
To apply for the supplementary examination, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A duly filled application form
- A copy of your roll number slip
- A copy of your mark sheet
- A late registration fee of Rs. 500
The application form for the supplementary examination can be submitted online or at the PMF office.
The following are the important dates for the PMF supplementary examinations 2023:
- Last date for online registration: 15 June 2023
- Last date for payment of fee: 30 June 2023
- Release of roll number slips: 15 July 2023
- Examinations commence: 1 August 2023
Punjab Medical Faculty Test Syllabus 2023
Here is the Punjab Medical Faculty Test Syllabus 2023 for Part I:
- Cell Biology: Structure and function of cells, cell division, cell organelles, cell membrane, cell transport, cell signaling, cell cycle, cancer biology.
- Genetics: Principles of genetics, DNA structure and function, gene expression, mutations, genetic diseases, recombinant DNA technology, genetic engineering.
- Molecular Biology: Structure and function of proteins, enzymes, nucleic acids, DNA replication, transcription, translation, genetic code, gene regulation.
- Biochemistry: Structure and function of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids, metabolism, enzymes, vitamins, hormones, immunity, and blood.
- Physiology: Homeostasis, cell physiology, nervous system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system.
- Mechanics: Kinematics, dynamics, work, energy, power, momentum, rotational motion, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.
- Electricity and Magnetism: Electrostatics, electric current, magnetism, electromagnetic induction, alternating current, wave optics, geometrical optics.
- Modern Physics: Quantum mechanics, relativity, nuclear physics, particle physics.
- Basic Concepts: Atomic structure, chemical bonding, chemical reactions, stoichiometry, thermodynamics, equilibrium.
- Organic Chemistry: Structure and properties of organic compounds, chemical reactions of organic compounds, biochemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Structure and properties of inorganic compounds, chemical reactions of inorganic compounds, analytical chemistry.
- Physical Chemistry: Thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, quantum mechanics, chemical kinetics, electrochemistry.
The syllabus for Part II is more comprehensive and covers a wider range of topics. It is designed for students planning to pursue a career in medicine or a related field.