Pakistan’s National Testing Service (NTS) is conducting the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) in 2023. The GAT is a standardized test that measures the academic abilities of graduates. It is used for admissions to graduate programs in Pakistan and for scholarships and fellowships.
The GAT will be held on the following dates in 2023:
- GAT General: February 11, 2023
- GAT Subject: February 18, 2023
The National Testing Service (NTS) now accepts online applications for the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) 2023. GAT is a standardized test used for admissions to graduate programs in Pakistan.
GAT is offered in two formats: General and Subject. The GAT General assesses a candidate’s aptitude in English, mathematics, and general knowledge. The GAT Subject assesses a candidate’s aptitude in a specific subject, such as Physics, Chemistry, or Biology.
NTS GAT Online Registration 2023 Apply Last Date | nts.org.pk
NTS GAT Online Registration 2023
The online registration for the GAT will open on December 1, 2023, and close on January 31, 2024. To register, you will need to create an account on the NTS website and submit the following information:
- Your name, CNIC number, and date of birth
- Your educational qualifications
- Your employment status
- Your contact information
- A recent photograph
- The test fee
The test fee for the GAT is Rs. 1,150 for the GAT General and Rs. 1,650 for the GAT Subject. You can pay the test fee online or at any 1Link 1Bill participating bank.
GAT Test Schedule 2023
The GAT will be held in the following cities in Pakistan:
The exact test centers will be announced closer to the exam date.
The GAT will be held on November 15, 2023, at various test centers across Pakistan. The test schedule is as follows:
|* City||Center||Start Time||End Time|
|Islamabad||NTS Head Office||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Lahore||NTS Regional Office||1:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Karachi||NTS Regional Office||5:00 PM||8:00 PM|
GAT General Schedule 2023
The GAT General is a two-hour exam that tests the following skills:
- Verbal reasoning
- Quantitative reasoning
- General knowledge
The GAT General is required for admission to most graduate programs in Pakistan.
GAT Online Registration 2023
To register for the GAT online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the NTS website and create an account.
- Click on the “GAT” tab and select the “Online Registration” option.
- Enter your personal information, educational qualifications, and employment status.
- Upload a recent photograph.
- Pay the test fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your registration will be confirmed once you have paid the test fee and submitted your application. You will receive an email with your registration confirmation and your roll number.
For more information, please visit the NTS website:
- www.nts.org.pk: https://www.nts.org.pk/
The National Testing Service (NTS) invites applications for the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) 2023. The GAT is a standardized test that assesses the academic abilities of graduates in Pakistan. It is used for admission to graduate programs at universities and colleges nationwide.
The GAT 2023 will be held in two phases:
- GAT General: This test is for graduates who want to pursue general programs, such as business administration, law, and social sciences.
- GAT Subject: This test is for graduates who want to pursue specific programs, such as engineering, computer science, and medicine.
The fee for the GAT 2023 is Rs. 1,150 for the GAT General and Rs. 1,650 for the GAT Subject.
The following documents are required to register for the GAT 2023:
- A scanned copy of your CNIC.
- A scanned copy of your graduation certificate.
- A scanned copy of your transcript.
- A passport-size photograph.
How to Prepare for the GAT
The GAT is a challenging exam, but passing is not impossible. Here are some tips on how to prepare for the GAT:
- Start studying early. The GAT covers a wide range of topics, so giving yourself plenty of time to study is essential.
- Take practice tests. There are many practice tests available online and in book form. Taking practice tests will help you get familiar with the format of the exam and the types of questions that are asked.
- Review the GAT syllabus. The NTS website has a detailed syllabus for the GAT. Make sure you are familiar with all of the topics that are covered in the syllabus.
- Join a study group. Studying with other people can help you stay motivated and focused.
- Get enough sleep. The GAT is a long exam, so getting enough sleep the night before is essential.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Eating a healthy breakfast will give you the energy to focus on the exam.
- Stay calm on the day of the exam. It is essential to stay calm and focused on the exam. Don’t let the pressure of the exam get to you.