If you want new opportunities to serve your country, joining the Pak Navy in 2024 might be the right choice. The Pakistan Navy currently offers civilian and other positions, and the registration process can be completed online. You don’t want to miss this chance to apply for multiple roles like Civilian 2024 Sailor (Newly added), Short Service Commissioned officer, PN cadet medical cadet, doctor, and doctor. Females can join as cadets, medical technicians, officers, and psychologists.
پاک بحریہ کے لیے 2024 میں آن لائن رجسٹریشن کی آخری تاریخ گزر گئی۔ رجسٹریشن کی مدت 13 جولائی 2024 سے 11 اگست 2024 تک کھلی تھی۔ تاہم، آپ اب بھی تازہ ترین ملازمت کی آسامیاں چیک کر سکتے ہیں اور پاکستان نیوی کی ویب سائٹ https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/ پر آن لائن درخواست دے سکتے ہیں۔
پاکستان نیوی آپ کی درخواست کا جائزہ لے گی اور بھرتی کے اگلے مرحلے کے لیے اہل امیدواروں کو شارٹ لسٹ کرے گی۔ شارٹ لسٹ کیے گئے امیدواروں کو تحریری ٹیسٹ، فزیکل فٹنس ٹیسٹ اور انٹرویو کے لیے بلایا جائے گا۔
Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024
The Pakistan Navy has announced that online registrations for their latest job openings are now open to both males and females. However, only Pakistanis are eligible to apply. To join the Pak Navy in 2024, visit the official website joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Interested candidates can apply as civilians by checking the online job portal. We highly recommend reading the entire article to ensure you have all the necessary information before submitting your application.
|1.||Jobs Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||Roll No Slip||Download Here|
Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024 Last Date
The Pakistan Navy offers various opportunities for both males and females eligible to join after completing their matriculation and intermediate education, such as FA, FSc, ICS Pre-Medical, and Pre-Engineering. You can apply to join the Pak Navy directly after completing your enrollment or intermediate education as a Sailor Batch B-2024 Civilian, Commissioned Officer, Short Service Commission, PN Cadet, Medical Cadet, Sailor, and several other positions. This year, PAKNAVY has job vacancies and is now accepting online registrations. You can sign up for Pak Navy online registration 2024 and apply for civil service jobs online before the deadline.
Join the Pak Navy as a Civilian in 2024
Pakistan Navy has announced several vacant positions for Batch B-2024 that are open to Pakistani citizens. However, applicants must possess a goal-oriented mindset and be hardworking, enthusiastic, competent, and motivated to be considered for the various vacant positions. Both male and female candidates can apply for PAK NAVY Civilian Jobs 2024.
Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2024 Last Date | joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy 2024
The eligibility criteria begin with having a valid CNIC. You must have a man of the people from Pakistan who is willing to serve your country by all means. Your age must be between 16 and 20 years old. The minimum age limit for the position of MTD is between 16 and 24 years, while the minimum age for the job of Naib Khateeb should not be greater than 35 years. Your marital status must be unmarried, but it’s irrelevant to the MTD branch or Naib Khateeb. The qualifications for eligibility start from metric science, which is sixty percent degree. The ability to be a member of this reputable institution is contingent on your education level, i.e., matric, inter, or bachelor’s in the military or officer field, based on your education level.
The last date for online registration for the Pakistan Navy in 2024 has passed. The registration period was open from July 13, 2024, to August 11, 2024. However, you can still check the latest job vacancies and apply online through the Pakistan Navy website at https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
Here are the steps on how to apply online for the Pakistan Navy:
- Go to the Pakistan Navy website and click the “Apply Online” tab.
- Select the type of job you are applying for.
- Enter your personal information, educational qualifications, and other required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your CNIC, educational certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
The Pakistan Navy will review your application and shortlist eligible candidates for the next stage of the recruitment process. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test, physical fitness test, and interview.
How to Join PAK Navy Jobs?
There are two methods to apply for Pak Navy Jobs, which are listed below.
First, sign up online.
The reputable organization puts advertisements for jobs in a newspaper each year. If you want to join, you must read and search for the particular ad. If you spot an advertisement, all you need to do is go to their site and fill out the available application form. Make sure to include all necessary original documents with the application form. They’ll generate a PIN for you when you complete this form. You’ll get a confirmation message or a call later, which will direct you to their recruiting center, along with the enrollment slip.
Second: Go to the center for recruitment personally
When you go to the center to recruit the Pakistan Navy, you can request to complete the application independently. All you have to do is bring original copies of your personal and academic information. When you’ve completed the form, they’ll create a slip you must keep safe for your data.
Here are the criteria for ineligibility with a simpler form. These individuals are not eligible for enlistment in this branch of the Pakistan Navy:
- Rejected by the ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board:
- Once denied twice by ISSB about the post-grad Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/Graduate/Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Twice, the screen was cleared by ISSB.
- They were tested within four months (120 days) of the date of their previous test of the test in ISSB or ISSB unless an exemption has been given to the Competent Authority. However, the 120-day test rule does not apply to candidates participating in the GHQ/NHQ/AHQ screening boards.
- She was dismissed/Removed/barred from government services, including the Armed Forces.
- She was convicted in the Court of Law for any serious crime (as decided by the military’s authority).
- She was permanently unfit through the Appeal/Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
- Medically ineligible due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB is not a valid request).
- In the event of withdrawing from a bonding Armed Forces college/institution for disciplinary reasons. It also applies to individuals who have withdrawn/discharged/resigned or purchased a commission from any Armed Forces Officers Academy/Training Institution for any reason.
- The tampering of academic documents or concealing them to gain an unfair advantage is a permanent disqualification from any commission within the Armed Forces.
Benefits of Joining the Pak Navy
- There are opportunities for overseas tours/courses/assignments.
- 50% discount for families and self on travel by rail or air.
- There will also be free concessions for children’s education in naval colleges/universities and professional institutes.
- Get free medical treatment for family members, parents, and friends.
- Family Accommodation or House Rent Allowance and Servant Concession or Post Marriage Allowance.